…and, unlike Death Cab for Cutie, I do feel different in this new year. The year 2010 was kind of an amazing year for me:
- I became a card-carrying (err… degree-having?) librarian;
- I got a full-time job;
- I moved into my own apartment;
- I knit 28 things;
- I read a lot (including nonfiction!);
- I started a work-related blog, where I maintain a professional reading log;
- I got really into biking and participated in the Five Boro Bike Tour; and
- Along with 4 coworkers, I presented at a large IT conference.
When all is said and done, I completed 8 things from my list of goals for this past year. That’s kind of awesome. The remaining goals from that list hold true for this year, too:
- Get published;
- Keep apartment tidy;
- Cook more;
- Blog more;
- Read the newspaper; and
- Learn to crochet.
I’d like to add a few more goals:
- Be more productive (at work, at home, at life);
- Join a gym (as I’m far too sedentary); and
- Be more active (socially).
Here’s to a healthy and prosperous new year! :)