There’s been a random meme going around called “25 Things,” where folks list 25 random things about themselves. I first saw it on Facebook but now it’s cropping up everywhere. So here it is, for your viewing (dis)pleasure:
- I was introduced to coffee when I was 7 years old. By my parents. (I’ve been drinking it ever since. I take it with half-and-half and no sugar.)
- As much as I enjoy my classes, I wish I could have my Master’s degree already so I can get my career off the ground. It’s paralyzing knowing that I can’t get hired anywhere until I finish this program.
- I’m a migraine sufferer. (It runs in the family.) My migraines come with visual auras. Some research suggests that migraines + auras = increased chance of strokes.
- Unfortunately, strokes also run in my family. Needless to say, I’m attempting to lead my life in a relatively stress-free fashion. However, my current lifestyle is contradictory this philosophy, as I am currently trying to hold down a part-time job and attend Master’s-level courses full-time.
- I’ve recently learned that there are reproductive problems in my family, too — myself included. (I was diagnosed with Kallmann syndrome when I was 18.) I may be infertile… and I think I’m OK with that. (But, then again, I am only 22.) Continue reading “25 Things”